Sugar Body Polish
Purple Hooters Sugar Body Polish is a wonderful blend of sparkling strawberries, raspberries, citrus greenery and chambord. This blend is sweet and actually smells a bit like grape bubble gum from back in the day.
ABOUT OUR BODY POLISH: A non-greasy formula that exfoliates while leaving your skin intensely hydrated and silky smooth to the touch. Made with organic unrefined shea butter, coconut oil and vitamin E.
Because this Sugar Body Polish will come into contact with water it is made with a preservative. The preservative that we use is Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol (also known as Optiphen) and it DOES NOT CONTAIN any parabens or formaldehyde.
- Unrefined Shea Butter – high in fatty acids, vitamins and healing properties
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant that fights against free radicals and can help soften skin
- Cane Sugar – a natural source of glycolic acid (an alpha hydroxy acid) which encourages cell turnover
- Coconut Oil – highly moisturizing; has a fast absorption rate and is high in lauric acid which has antibacterial properties
- 100% Vegan
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Formaldehyde Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Phthalate Free
- Sulfate Free
* This product is packaged by hand so each jar of sugar body polish may vary slightly in color and in weight. May differ slightly from what is shown.
**This listing is for one jar of our sugar body polish.
Net Wt. - approx 10.3 oz
DIRECTIONS: Use to polish away dry skin. Massage onto skin using circular motions, concentrating especially on dry, rough patches. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use 2-3 times per week to help keep skin smooth.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar (Sucrose), Cream Soap, Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa), Polysorbate 80, Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Unrefined Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Fragrance, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Optiphen (Paraben-free and Formaldehyde-free Preservative), FD&C Blue 1, Yellow 5.
***Optiphen is a paraben-free and formaldehyde-free preservative.