Blackberry Lavender Sugar Body Polish
Blackberry Lavender Sugar Body Polish is scented in a sweet blend of ripened blackberries, herbs and lavender oil. This combination is a harmonious blend which is sweet, herbal and very calming.
- Unrefined Shea Butter high in fatty acids, vitamins and healing properties
- Vitamin E an antioxidant that fights against free radicals and can help soften skin
- Cane Sugar a natural source of glycolic acid (an alpha hydroxy acid) which encourages cell turnover
- Coconut Oil highly moisturizing; has a fast absorption rate and is high in lauric acid which has antibacterial properties
- Made with Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
- 100% Vegan
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Formaldehyde Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Phthalate Free
- Sulfate Free
* This product is packaged by hand so each jar of sugar body polish may vary slightly in color and in weight. May differ slightly from what is shown.
**This listing is for one jar of our sugar body polish.
Net Wt. - approx 10 oz / 284 g
DIRECTIONS: Use to polish away dry skin. Massage onto skin using circular motions, concentrating especially on dry, rough patches. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use 2-3 times per week to help keep skin smooth.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar (Sucrose), Whipped Cream Soap, Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa), Polysorbate 80, Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Unrefined Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Optiphen (Paraben-free and Formaldehyde-free Preservative), Skin Safe Colors.
***Optiphen is a paraben-free and formaldehyde-free preservative.