Honey Apple Sugar Body Polish
Honey Apple Sugar Body Polish has notes of macintosh apple, golden honey nectar and fresh greens on a base of vanilla sugar and white musk. This fragrance blend is sure to become a new seasonal favorite.
- Unrefined Shea Butter – high in fatty acids, vitamins and healing properties
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant that fights against free radicals and can help soften skin
- Cane Sugar – a natural source of glycolic acid (an alpha hydroxy acid) which encourages cell turnover
- Coconut Oil – highly moisturizing; has a fast absorption rate and is high in lauric acid which has antibacterial properties
- 100% Vegan
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Formaldehyde Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Phthalate Free
- Sulfate Free
* This product is packaged by hand so each jar of sugar body polish may vary slightly in color and in weight. May differ slightly from what is shown.
**This listing is for one jar of our sugar body polish.
Net Wt. - approx 10 oz / 284 g
DIRECTIONS: Use to polish away dry skin. Massage onto skin using circular motions, concentrating especially on dry, rough patches. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use 2-3 times per week to help keep skin smooth.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar (Sucrose), Cream Soap, Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa), Polysorbate 80, Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Unrefined Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Fragrance Oil, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Optiphen (Paraben-free and Formaldehyde-free Preservative), FD&C Red 40.
***Optiphen is a paraben-free and formaldehyde-free preservative.