Sandalwood Lavender Sugar Body Polish
Sandalwood Lavender Sugar Body Polish is scented with pure lavender essential oil which is known to help you relax and set the mood with added sandalwood. This combination is a harmonious blend which is warm, sweet, sensual and relaxing.
- Unrefined Shea Butter – high in fatty acids, vitamins and healing properties
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant that fights against free radicals and can help soften skin
- Cane Sugar – a natural source of glycolic acid (an alpha hydroxy acid) which encourages cell turnover
- Coconut Oil – highly moisturizing; has a fast absorption rate and is high in lauric acid which has antibacterial properties
- Made with Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
- 100% Vegan
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Formaldehyde Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Phthalate Free
- Sulfate Free
* This product is packaged by hand so each jar of sugar body polish may vary slightly in color and in weight. May differ slightly from what is shown.
**This listing is for one jar of our sugar body polish.
Net Wt. - approx 10 oz / 284 g
DIRECTIONS: Use to polish away dry skin. Massage onto skin using circular motions, concentrating especially on dry, rough patches. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use 2-3 times per week to help keep skin smooth.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar (Sucrose), Whipped Cream Soap, Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa), Polysorbate 80, Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Unrefined Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Fragrance/Essential Oil Blend, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Optiphen (Paraben-free and Formaldehyde-free Preservative), Skin Safe Colors.
***Optiphen is a paraben-free and formaldehyde-free preservative.