Still Waters Sugar Body Polish
Still Waters Sugar Body Polish doesn't have a typical "floral" scent. Our fragrance blend is made with notes of water lily at the heart because of its fresh scent since water lilies grow in still waters. This blend also has notes of sweet orange and ripe berries along with passionfruit on a sweet base of white musk. It's a soft yet sweet spa-like blend.
ABOUT OUR BODY POLISH: A non-greasy formula that exfoliates while leaving your skin intensely hydrated and silky smooth to the touch. Made with organic unrefined shea butter, coconut oil and vitamin E.
Because this Sugar Body Polish will come into contact with water it is made with a preservative. The preservative that we use is Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol (also known as Optiphen) and it DOES NOT CONTAIN any parabens or formaldehyde.
- Unrefined Shea Butter high in fatty acids, vitamins and healing properties
- Vitamin E an antioxidant that fights against free radicals and can help soften skin
- Cane Sugar a natural source of glycolic acid (an alpha hydroxy acid) which encourages cell turnover
- Coconut Oil highly moisturizing; has a fast absorption rate and is high in lauric acid which has antibacterial properties
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Formaldehyde Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Phthalate Free
- Sulfate Free
* This product is packaged by hand so each jar of sugar body polish may vary slightly in color and in weight. May differ slightly from what is shown.
**This listing is for one jar of our sugar body polish.
Net Wt. - approx 10 oz
HOW TO USE: Use to polish away dry skin. Massage onto skin using circular motions, concentrating especially on dry, rough patches. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use 2-3 times per week to help keep skin smooth.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar (Sucrose), Cream Soap, Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa), Polysorbate 80, Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Organic Unrefined Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Fragrance Oil, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Optiphen (Paraben-free and Formaldehyde-free Preservative), Skin Safe Colorants.
***Optiphen is a paraben-free and formaldehyde-free preservative.